Vitamin B5 - Three Positive Effects

Vitamin B5 is also known as Pantothenic acid or d-calcium pantothenate. But regardless of what you call it, it can have some great positive effects. In fact there are a whole host of positive effects associated with it's use (and no known negative side effects) but in this article I'm going to concentrate on the three I think are most important.

B6 Vitamins

#1 Acne Treatment

B6 Vitamins

I know from personal experience that Vitamin B5 can be an extremely effective acne treatment. In fact I had acne problems for years and I never seemed to be able to do anything about it. I tried all of the usual acne treatments they sell at the local drug store. All of the ones they advertise on TV all the time. They never did anything but make my skin irritated.

Then one day I heard about using a Vitamin B5 based acne treatment and how it treated acne internally instead of trying to treat it once it already reaches the skin (when it's actually too late to do anything about it.) I decided to try it out and that was one of the best decisions of my life. My skin cleared up within days and now it's years later and I've never had acne again.

#2 Increased Mental Clarity

One great "side effects" I got from using this Vitamin B5 based supplement is that I found I was able to concentrate on things easier. I seemed to have a more "clear" mind. It's hard to describe but it was a very positive feeling.

#3 Increased Energy

Another great effect I got was an increase in energy. And it wasn't the kind of "jittery" energy that you get from energy drinks or from drinking too much coffee. It was a nice "pure" type energy.

Vitamin B5 - Three Positive Effects
B6 Vitamins

Rear Facing Strollers Home Theater In A Box Digital Video Player